You have worked long and hard to get traffic to your website. Now you have to persuade them to buy something from you. This is called a conversion web site. It is defined as the number of visitors that turn into customers of your products or services. If they do not buy anything, then all your efforts for nothing. Website Conversion Expert Dan Lok says that you do not need a lot of traffic to your website when people purchase when they are visiting there.
Here are some of the key and most important for the success of online conversions:
1. Revise and Update Your Web Copy. Use success stories that reveal the techniques and tactics. Create the desire to know or have a product with a focus on the benefits and ease of use. Test and revise until you know working copy.
2. Find Out Where Your Visitors are Coming From. Track and analyze your web site traffic and learn the sites where your traffic is coming from. Know which advertising or marketing activities produce your true customers so you can focus on those areas and make them grow.
3. Find Out What Your Visitors Are Looking For and Deliver It. Ask your visitors to tell you their needs or wants. Identify the patterns and most common requests. Then modify your offering to meet these needs.
4. Develop A Relationship Before You Try to Close the Sale. Share your knowledge and expertise. Offer free samples or reports. Provide free recommendations. Get the prospect involved and demonstrate you can communicate and are trustworthy.
5. Add Audio to Your Web Site. Pop their interest and surprise them. Many people will respond more effectively to audio. Give them audio messages that educate them and teach them some thing that has real value.
Use these techniques to resuscitate your web site and watch your conversion rate increase dramatically.